Home » , , , , , , , , » How can I tell her? (Cover Version of Lobo)

How can I tell her? (Cover Version of Lobo)

How can I tell her about you?

I love to sing most of the songs composed from Lobo.  Here is one of the song I am not promoting secret lovers or part time lover or fatal attraction.  Sometimes we faces these kind of circumstances where we caught up in between and you have to decided what you want in life.

Roland Kent LaVoie (born July 31, 1943), better known by the stage name Lobo, is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several U.S. Top 10 hits, including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo", "I'd Love You to Want Me" and "Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend".[1]



 


How can I tell her about you?

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click How can I tell her about you?.
If you want to watch over fuckbook, please click here.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click How can I tell her about you?.




Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"How can I tell her about you?'' Originally sang by Roland Kent LaVoie, better known by the stage name Lobo.
Written by: Lobo.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia. 
Born in Tallahassee, Florida, LaVoie was raised by his mother in Winter Haven, Florida, with his six siblings. He began his musical career in 1961 as a member of a local band, The Rumours. The band included Gram Parsons and Jim Stafford, as well as drummer Jon Corneal, who later joined Parsons' International Submarine Band.

In 1964, while attending the University of South Florida, LaVoie joined a band called the Sugar Beats and met producer Phil Gernhard. He recorded a regional hit for the band, a cover of Johnny Rivers' song, "What Am I Doing Here".

During the 1960s, LaVoie performed with many other bands, including US Male, The Uglies, and Me and the Other Guys. It was in the latter band that he met musician Billy Aerts, who became a member of Lobo's touring band in the early 1970s and produced Lobo's comeback album in 1989.

Again working with Gernhard, his first solo record was released in 1969 on Laurie Records. It included the original tracks "Happy Days In New York City" backed with "My Friend Is Here".

By 1971, LaVoie had started calling himself Lobo (Spanish for wolf). Gernhard was an executive for Big Tree Records, and the company released his first single, "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" in March 1971. The first major hit for the label, it reached #5 in the US and #4 in the UK by May of that year, launching a successful series of singles. It sold over one million copies and was awarded a gold disc in September 1971.[2]

His debut album, Introducing Lobo, followed that May. In June 1971 his second single, "She Didn't Do Magic", was released. In September of the same year, "California Kid And Reemo" was released, followed by The Albatross. When Big Tree Records merged with Bell Records, Lobo's second project album Close Up was never released.

Under the Lobo alias, he released Of a Simple Man in 1972, which included back-to-back U.S. Top 10 hits, including "I'd Love You to Want Me" (#2, 18–25 November 1972) and "Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend" (#8, 17–24 February 1973). The former became Lobo's biggest hit, a million-seller gaining gold disc status in November 1972[2] and internationally reaching #1 in Germany in December 1973 and #5 in the United Kingdom in July 1974.

With the release of Calumet in 1973, Lobo had three more Top 40 hits: "It Sure Took a Long, Long Time," "How Can I Tell Her" and "Standing at the End of the Line." He made an appearance on American Bandstand that year. There were two further minor hit singles from the album, "There Ain't No Way" and "Love Me for What I Am".

In June 1974 Lobo's fourth album, Just A Singer, was released. It was the first album by Lobo to contain tracks not written by Lobo. The only single from the album was "Rings". "Don't Tell Me Goodnight" in 1975 became his last Top 30 single for Big Tree. Lobo also released the album, A Cowboy Afraid Of Horses with "Would I Still Have You" released as a single. The label followed it up with a compilation album that year entitled The Best of Lobo.


Lyrics



She knows when I'm lonesome, she cried when I'm sad
She's up in the good times, she's down in the bad
Whenever I'm discouraged, she knows just what to do
But girl, she doesn't know about you

I can tell her my troubles, she makes them all seem right
I can make up excuses not to hold her at night
We can talk of tomorrow, I'll tell her things that I want to do
But girl, how can I tell her about you?

How can I tell her about you? Girl, please tell me what to do
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you
So girl, won't you tell me how to tell her about you?

How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away
How can I say it's you and I think of every single night and day
But when is it easy telling someone we're through
Ah girl, help me tell her about you

Songwriters
LAVOIE, KENT

Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC



Read more: Lobo - How Can I Tell Her About You Lyrics | Wikia







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger